Monday, July 28, 2008

Yeah, Baby.

ENGLISH SLOT FACT 33: Hahn is straight.

***

Greetings, fellow DJs. Tis I, The Shez. For those who don't know me, where the heavens have you lot been hiding? At the northpole with Bigfoot? Shame on you. By now, I expect you to know at least half of your superiors, I mean *cough* seniors. Excuse me, I have a bad cough today.

Anyway, I have been rambling for so long I haven't got to the point yet. POINT IS *drum rolls*, I am the moderator for this blog. Yes, you read it right. I are is moderator for blog. Just to annoy Sparky, our walking dictionary, I typed in absolutely shattered-to-the-max English. (:

So if you have any enquiries about the blog or would like to update or add pictures or whatever, contact me and I shall do it for you. Now, now; you didn't think I'd pass you the password do you? Dream on, darling. Make your own blog *sticks tongue out*. Haha, I'm just kidding, yo!

MSN:
a_liyana89@hotmail.com
YM:
a_liyana89@yahoo.co.uk

Make sure that you introduce yorself once you've added me/sent me an email. It annoys the bloody heck out of me when I don't know who I am conversing with. Pfft.

We had the futsal last week and it went well (I think). And someone suggested that we make it once every fortnight or at least once a month. Tell me your suggestions by leaving a comment on the blog or the Cbox (for those who are dead blind, it's on the left side of the page). Or if you have any ideas for other outings, inform me.




Sorry for the lousy pictures. Blame Wayne, he held on to my camera most of the time and snapped the photos.
:P

That is all for updates. Stay tuned for more! Haha. Cheers! :D

The mod (I feel special),
Shez xox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ducky team! <3

Ivan