Monday, August 04, 2008

Hola, mi amigos.

ENGLISH SLOT FACT 24: Shez likes to eat eggs.
***

Fellow DJs,

I have returned. How's your holidays? Hope it's all brilliant. I watched the KL World Marching Band Compeititon last night and it was bloody brill! We got back at 1am and it's 9am now. I have to wake up early to follow Blind for our assignment, and then we have to go to MMU to complete our loan. *Sighs* I hope you guys are not as 'fortunate' as we are.

I have received a few e-mails regarding the DJs' profile and the birthday calender. Thank you for that. I'm sorry I haven't updated yet tho, have been occupied with things in the past week. I'll try to add it by tonight, hopefully. For those who wants their profile and/or birthdate to be added to the blog, please send it to my e-mail (Yahoo!, please) and I shall update it for you. (Contact details on the right hand side of the page).

(:

Any enquiries; just ask, don't be shy .We're una familia, yo!

Aite, gotta go before Blind gives me a good shout for not getting ready. Toodles!

:D

The mod,
Shez xox

No comments: