Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Independance Day!

English Slot Fact #34: Punk is not a girl.
***

My fellow DJs,
I have yet returned with another post.

(:

So on Thursday we there was a dodge ball competition. Thank you to those who participated. It was great fun despite the fact that some of us had/have severe muscle pain, but that's what you get for not warming up. =p Although we didn't win, I would like to congratulate all of you (Angry DJs, Banana DJs and Crazy DJs team) for doing a splending job! I mean, we had tons and gallons and litres of enjoyment anyway! But last and not least, thumbs up to the Banana DJs team for making it into the quater finals! *Clap clap clap*

Anyway;

I had one person asking me this question, and just to remind you guys, THERE WILL BE NO ON-AIR SESSION TOMORROW.

Now before I end the blog entry, I would just like to say HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY and HAPPY FASTING to all. It's Ramadhan season and I can't wait for the time when we break our fast and the delicious food comes rolling in and it's just pure heaven! Lawl.

Till the next update, toodles!

THE SHEZ
xox

No comments: