Saturday, August 23, 2008

What Senior DJs Do to the Juniors.

ENGLISH SLOT FACT NUMBER 76: Blind likes unicorns.

***

Hello, my little dumplings. Long time, no update. Well, fret not for I have returned!
=D

***

The awful, awful truth. Behind-the-scenes during an on-air session. DJ Genie, bullied.

It's amazing how anyone survives. Such a cruel world we live in. And oh, sorry for the bad-qualitied video. Blame Hahn for being an awful camera man.

***

EVENT UPDATES!
Music Sharing Session with Lin Yu Zhong (in conjunction with RMMU Carnival).

Here are the list of emcees for the event and the scheduele:

Monday (25/8) 12pm-1pm
DJ Phat
DJ Bondiva

Tuesday (26/8) 2-3pm
DJ Sparky
DJ OJ

Wednesday (27/8) 10-11am
DJ Punk
DJ Phatty

Thursday (28/8) 2-3pm
DJ Anne
DJ Genie
DJ Nabz

Tuesday (2/9) 2-3pm
DJ YY
DJ How
DJ Soul 11

You will be promoting the event at Central Plaza. For those who will be emceeing, make sure that you are present and be there on time. Or you'll end up being Double D's dinner. Any enquiries, please contact the boss.

***

I have updated a few of the DJs' profiles; Zeek, Octopus and Hasan. I still have a few more to go. Sorry it took me long, but I'll try to update the remainings by the end of the weekend. For those who wants me to add their DJ profile, send me an e-mail. (:

That is all for updates, TTFN (tata for now!).

The mod,
SHEZ XOX

No comments: